Is a founding and managing partner of Abogados Campeones. He sets himself apart from other personal injury attorneys by spending a lot of personal time working with each client. Yosi is passionate about providing the best possible medical and rehabilitation treatment to his clients, while simultaneously ensuring they receive the compensation they deserve. He specializes in cases surrounding automobile and motorcycle accidents, but has also successful tried more challenging cases surrounding product defects, dog bites, elder abuse, and sexual assault.
Yosi received his Juris Doctor Law Degree (the highest law degree in the United States) from the Southwestern School of Law. Prior to that, he graduated magna cum laude from the University of California, Los Angeles with a Bachelor of Arts. He was a part of the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society. During his time in law school, Yosi worked as the Judicial Extern to the Honorable Alexander Williams III and also as a certified law clerk for the Civil Liability Division of the City Attorney’s Office. He has been focused on personal injury cases since day one, and his years of experience at Abogados Campeones puts him in the top one percent of practicing personal injury attorneys nationwide.
Throughout his career
Yosi has received recognition and awards. His honors include the following:
- Rising Stars by Super Lawyers Magazine
- Litigator Award by the Trial Lawyer Board of Regents
- Perfect 10.0 Avvo rating of “Superb”
- Recipient of Avvo’s Clients’ Choice Award
- Martindale-Hubbell ®AV Preeminent® Rating and Lead Counsel®Rating
- Lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Lifetime member of Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member of The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Lawyers of Distinction
- 10 Best American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Ethical Lawyers of America
- Distinguished Justice Advocates
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40
Yosi is a dedicated legal professional with a passion for helping people suffering from personal injury. He works tirelessly for his clients, and has been responsible for helping hundreds of victims to win their cases. Outside of work he enjoys spending time with his wife and daughters.
We Win your case or it's frer
Questions about your case? Talk to us. It’s free.